Shawsett Training and Safety ("STS") is a high quality provider of workplace safety oriented training courses, delivered in a variety of locations, with a major focus on customisation for individual client requirements. With major contracts with Australian and Overseas based companies, we are looking to continue the recent growth of the business and the expansion of our delivery profile, and to broaden our appeal to discerning clients.
Whilst there are currently NO vacancies, STS are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic and motivated Trainer/Assessors to join our team on a casual basis.
We conduct training and assessing in the following areas:
- Working at Heights and in Confined Spaces
- Driver Development (on and off road, 4WD and commercial vehicles)
- Heavy vehicle
- Fire extinguisher and area warden
- First Aid
- Quad bike
As industry experts in Driver Development and First Aid training STS is seeking people who can bring additional skills to the organisation which will assist us to becoming industry leaders in new areas such as Working at Heights and Confined Spaces, whilst maintaining our standing in other areas.
- Certificate IV TAE.
- Nationally Recognised Qualifications for areas of expertise.
- Experience in working in a safety based role (approximately 5 years experience desired).
- Positive approach to working in a team environment, adopting team consensus and supportive attitude.
- Willingness to work flexible times and receive a flexible approach in return.
- Ability to openly communicate and appreciate diverse opinions.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. For further information, please contact Rebecca Taylor (Reception) on 08 6274 3300 or simply click here to forward your resume for consideration.