This course covers all the elements of CPR for the inexperienced or experienced first-aider alike. Participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Certificate on successful completion of the course.This course meets the National Training Unit requirements HLTAID001 Provide CPR.
The objective of this course is to provide participants with practical experience in the life saving techniques of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Check for Dangers
- Check a casualties Response
- Open and clear Airways
- Check for Breathing
- Place casualties in position for recovery
- Demonstrate CPR one operator
- Demonstrate CPR two operator
- Operation of external auto defibrillator